Monday, January 11, 2010

Prayer

I am excited as we are beginning a new year in the Lord , I believe this will be a year of great outreach for our church. I know that 09 was a difficult year for many but at the same time many turn to the church for answers . I am glad that my God has those answers . He gives us peace and joy even in the most difficult times. I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me . Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows . But take heart, because I have over come the world. John 16: 33 NLT . As 20010 holds many challenges for our nation , I believe that it will provide great opportunity for the church for out reach in our communities. Here at Mayo I have ask the church to go into intense prayer for the church . That we would seek out the Lord for direction for this year. I am praying that God's people would wake up and take a stand for the gospel of Jesus Christ. We need to start living what we are preaching , and praying everyday for a Holy Ghost revival and an out pouring of God's spirit on His people. Pray and fast with us here at Mayo and lets see what God can do when his people start calling on his name. May God Bless you and keep you in 2010 . Keep looking up He is coming soon .

No comments: